Jabier Badiola > Dentons > Madrid, Spain > Lawyer Profile
Paseo de la Castellana, 53 8ª
- Go to...
Banking and Finance
Jabier Badiola is a partner of the banking and finance department in Dentons’ Madrid office. Jabier joins from Clifford Chance where he was a Senior Associate in the banking and finance team and headed the asset finance practice.
With more than 15 years of experience, Jabier specializes in cross-border syndicated financing transactions with a particular focus on general lending, asset finance, project finance, structured finance, corporate finance and restructuring, acting for lenders, corporate borrowers and sponsors.
His leading reputation is acknowledged by international directories Chambers Global and Chambers Europe with a Band 4 ranking for Banking and Finance. He is also recommended by IFLR 100 and Legal 500 in financial services.
· Partner – Dentons Europe Abogados, Madrid (July 2015 – present)
· Senior Associate – Clifford Chance LLP, Madrid (September 2010 – June 2015)
· Associate – Gómez-Acebo & Pombo Abogados, S.L. (March 2006 – September 2010)
· Associate – Ramón y Cajal Abogados (February 2004 – March 2006)
· Associate – Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, Rome (2002 – 2003)
English, Italian, Spanish and Basque
· Libera Universitá Internazionale degli Studi Sociale (LUISS), Centro de Investigación de Derecho de Empresa (CERADI), Postgraduate Studies in Business Law, Rome (2001)
· University of Oslo, Norway, Exchange program (1999 – 2000)
· Universidad de Deusto, Degree in Law (2000)
· Admitted to the Madrid Bar Association in 2001