Charles Braithwaite > Collyer Bristow LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Collyer Bristow LLP Offices
St Martin’s Court
10 Paternoster Row
- Go to...
Corporate and commercial; Intellectual property; Sport
Partner: Charles’ main areas of expertise are corporate and commercial, intellectual property and sport. He has previously worked in-house at a major multinational, and has particular expertise in commercial contracts and general commercial matters. Charles’ clients range from global brands to start-ups and include manufacturers, service providers, technology companies, agencies, entrepreneurs and sportsmen.
Charles is a member of the European Sponsorship Association.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Commercial property: corporate occupiers
- Real estate > Commercial property: development
- Private client > Family
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation: investment and retail
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Property finance