John Saner > Collyer Bristow LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Collyer Bristow LLP Offices
St Martin’s Court
10 Paternoster Row
- Go to...
Private client services, Tax and estate planning
Partner in Tax & Estate Planning Department specialising in wills, trusts, probate, tax planning; acts for a wide range of individuals in their personal and trustee capacities; estate planning through wills, trusts, and lifetime transfers; contentious probate and trusts.
Articled Collyer Bristow, qualifed 1979; with firm since qualification; worked for three years in Hertfordshire office in early 1980s, otherwise always in London; Partner Collyer Bristow 1981.
Educated at Radley and Keble College, Oxford.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Commercial property: corporate occupiers
- Real estate > Commercial property: development
- Private client > Family
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation: investment and retail
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Property finance