Mr Gregory Petrick > Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP Offices
- Go to...
Mr Gregory Petrick
Fordham University, School of Law J.D.
Boston University B.A., summa cum laude
Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP‘s New York-based practice is particularly noted for its representation of creditors and bondholders in distressed shipping restructurings. Its experience includes handling issues involving foreign shipping companies and Chapter 11 filings, bankruptcy structures, and maritime liens and vessel arrests. The practice’s transactional experience also includes advising on securities offerings. Key figures within the team are co-chair of the corporate practice, Richard Brand, who regularly acts on shipping industry-related matters; and financial restructuring group chair Gregory Petrick, who divides his time between London and New York. Joshua Apfelroth routinely advises shipping companies on public offerings and restructurings.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Securitisation
- Finance > Derivatives and structured products
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: white-collar crime (advice to individuals)
- Investment fund formation and management > Real estate funds
- Risk advisory > Regulatory investigations and corporate crime (advice to corporates)
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Investment fund formation and management > Private funds
- Real estate > Property finance