Mr Miles Ede > Addleshaw Goddard > Edinburgh, Scotland > Lawyer Profile
Addleshaw Goddard Offices
19 CANNING STREET
- Go to...
Mr Miles Ede
Miles is head of Real Estate in Scotland and specialises in portfolio acquisition and asset management for both occupiers and investors. Miles works with some of the best-known names in the telecoms sector, leading European investment trusts, FTSE 100 companies and private property companies among many others. Miles is also a member of the firm’s Real Estate Division Executive board board.
Trained HBJ Gateley; qualified 1997; partner HBJ Gateley 2002 to 2017; partner Addleshaw Goddard 2017 to date.
Law Society of Scotland.
Robert Gordon’s College, Aberdeen, Aberdeen University (1994 LLB Hons 1995 Dip LP).
Hockey, cycling, triathlon and multi-sports, travel
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Addleshaw Goddard‘s practice is headed by Miles Ede, an expert in investment, development, asset management and portfolio transaction matters; he is vastly experienced in the telecoms, corporate occupier, commercial, digital infrastructure and residential sectors with the wider team also famed for its knowledge of energy and hospitality assets.
- Leading individuals - Scotland > Real estate > Commercial property: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Commercial property: Edinburgh and Glasgow - Scotland > Real estate
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Commercial property: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy (excluding oil and gas)
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in Scotland
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Public sector > Local government
- Real estate > Planning
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Social housing
- Employment > Employment