Mrs Carrie Armstrong > Addleshaw Goddard > Edinburgh, Scotland > Lawyer Profile
Addleshaw Goddard Offices
19 CANNING STREET
- Go to...
Mrs Carrie Armstrong
Carrie is dual-qualified in Scotland, England and Wales, with specialisms including hotel and pub acquisitions and disposals, retail leasing and asset management for UK-wide national retailer clients, portfolio acquisitions and disposals for clients. She is also steadily growing her niche practice acting and advising on SIPP acquisitions and disposals for a number of prominent SIPP providers. She also specialises in property tax and advises in relation to both LBTT and SDLT.
Trained HBJ Gateley; qualified 2001; partner HBJ Gateley 2014 to date.
Law Society of Scotland and Law Society of England and Wales.
The Mary Erskine School, Edinburgh; University of St Andrews (1996 MA Hons Moden History); University of Edinburgh (1999 LLB and Diploma in Legal Practice).
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Commercial property: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy (excluding oil and gas)
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Real estate > Social housing
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in Scotland
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Real estate > Planning
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Employment > Employment