Mr Tom Speirs > Addleshaw Goddard > Edinburgh, Scotland > Lawyer Profile
Addleshaw Goddard Offices
19 CANNING STREET
- Go to...
Mr Tom Speirs
Banking and finance.
Tom specialises in banking and finance work and acts for all of the major banks in the UK on transactional and advisory work. He has worked on a large number of corporate and banking projects with a broad range of capital values. He has been instrumental in ensuring the firm remains on the panels of most UK banks as well as a number of European and other overseas banks. Tom is regarded by a number of lenders as a market leader in financing businesses which provide frontline and associated healthcare support services. His substantial catalogue of completed transactions in this field is testament to his experience and quality of service.
Trained Maclay Murray Spens; qualified 1997; partner HBJ Gateley 2007 to date, head of graduate recruitment 2010 to 2014; head of BNF 2014 to 2017.
Law Society of Scotland.
University of Dundee (1995 LLB Hons).
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Commercial property: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy (excluding oil and gas)
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in Scotland
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Public sector > Local government
- Real estate > Planning
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Social housing
- Employment > Employment