Mrs Heather Pearson > Addleshaw Goddard > Edinburgh, Scotland > Lawyer Profile
Addleshaw Goddard Offices
19 CANNING STREET
- Go to...
Mrs Heather Pearson
Social housing and regeneration.
Heather heads the social housing and regeneration team in Scotland, and advises on commercial contracts, property, development, funding, regulatory and governance issues. She is immersed in and maintains a strong affiliation and high profile in the sector. Heather combines her significant real estate experience with her deep knowledge of the sector, acting for developers and funders, advising on strategic options, joint venture partnering arrangements, complex acquisitions, and disposals and asset management. She also has experience in the healthcare sector and works closely with the energy team in delivering community energy schemes.
Trained Maclachlan & MacKenzie; qualified 1986; partner HBJ Gateley 1991, head of real estate 1995-2004; head of property finance Bell & Scott 2004-06; head of social housing and regeneration HBJ Gateley 2006 to date.
Scottish Federation of Housing Associations (SFHA); vice-chair Trust Housing Association; director Trust Enterprises Ltd.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Commercial property: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy (excluding oil and gas)
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in Scotland
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Public sector > Local government
- Real estate > Planning
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Social housing
- Employment > Employment