Justin Lewis-Vivas > Wedlake Bell LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Wedlake Bell LLP Offices
71 QUEEN VICTORIA STREET
- Go to...
Partner specialising in commercial property, both transactional and management workincluding acting for landlords, tenants and investors involved in acquiring, developing and selling commercial properties and development portfolios. Justin also has expertise in the airline sector and also acts on secured lending transactions and in relation to the management of large industrial estates. Recent examples of his work include acting in relation to high-value office transactions including the leasehold acquisition of premium office space at the Helicon for Experis Ltd; the regearing of occupational leases at Appold St, London and an office and airport regearing for a major airline and the grant of a lease of retail space at Sloane Street, London to La Perla group.
Justin qualified in 1999 and joined Wedlake Bell’s Commercial Property team in 2001. He became Partner in 2008 and Head of team in 2011.
Bar Grammar 1980-86; Ampleforth College 1986-88; Warwick University 1988-91 LLB Law.
Cricket and reading.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Real estate > Property finance
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: smaller deals, up to £50m
- Real estate > Commercial property: corporate occupiers
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Residential property
- Real estate > Commercial property: investment
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Family
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Corporate and commercial > VAT and indirect tax
- Real estate > Commercial property: development
- Real estate > Construction: non-contentious
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: civil
- Employment > Senior executives
- Real estate > Construction: contentious
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property: trade marks, copyright and design
- Employment > Pensions (non-contentious)
- Employment > Employers