Julia Jackson > Wedlake Bell LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Wedlake Bell LLP Offices
71 QUEEN VICTORIA STREET
- Go to...
Julia is a Partner and an expert in UK Immigration and Nationality Law having practised in this field for more than 2 decades. She has a particular expertise in the Points Based Immigration System including Investors, Entrepreneurs and Sponsored Workers and has assisted multinational corporations, executives and private individuals to successfully secure and manage UK immigration status.
Julia completed her Training Contract with a small firm in the City in 1994 before moving to Taylor Wessing and then DLA to assist in the start-up of an immigration function. In 2001 Julia moved to a niche West End firm specialising in Immigration before setting up her own specialist immigration practice in 2006 which she ran until joining Wedlake Bell in 2016.
Julia is a member of the Immigration Law Practitioners’ Association and a member of the Proceeds of Crime Lawyers’ Association.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Real estate > Property finance
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: smaller deals, up to £50m
- Real estate > Commercial property: corporate occupiers
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Residential property
- Real estate > Commercial property: investment
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Family
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Corporate and commercial > VAT and indirect tax
- Real estate > Commercial property: development
- Real estate > Construction: non-contentious
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: civil
- Employment > Senior executives
- Real estate > Construction: contentious
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property: trade marks, copyright and design
- Employment > Pensions (non-contentious)
- Employment > Employers