Tom Allfree > Wedlake Bell LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Wedlake Bell LLP Offices
71 QUEEN VICTORIA STREET
- Go to...
Partner specialising in all aspects of residential conveyancing, acting for UK and overseas individuals, estates, companies, banks and funds advising on disposals and acquisitions of freehold and leasehold properties as well as general landlord and tenant issues. Recent caseload has included the sale and acquisition of high-value central London properties, structuring the sale of residential units in a large developments in Greenwich, the purchase of a 400 acre farm in the North of England and selling portfolios of properties for LPA receivers.
Tom joined Wedlake Bell in 1999 and became a partner in 2009, developing a wide client base in both commercial and residential property transactions. Tom has been the team leader of the Residential Property team since 2013.
Wellington College, Berkshire; University of York (Psychology); College of Law, Guildford.
Musician: violinist in Lawyers’ Music Symphony Orchestra
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Wedlake Bell has a broad range of expertise ranging from handling landlord and tenant matters to advising on the purchase and sale of houses, flats, apartments, penthouses, estates and land in prime and super-prime locations in London and the Home Counties. It is also adept at advising on lease extensions as well as individual and collective enfranchisement transactions. Tom Allfree heads the department and covers all aspects of high-value residential conveyancing. Nick Stone continues to attract high and ultra-high net-worth clients and well-known celebrities and advises on a variety of residential conveyancing matters including the purchase and sale of properties in the prime and super prime markets. Jonathan Achampong also plays a pivotal role in the department.
- Leading individuals - London > Real estate > Residential property
- Residential property - London > Real estate
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Real estate > Property finance
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: smaller deals, up to £50m
- Real estate > Commercial property: corporate occupiers
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Residential property
- Real estate > Commercial property: investment
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Family
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Corporate and commercial > VAT and indirect tax
- Real estate > Commercial property: development
- Real estate > Construction: non-contentious
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: civil
- Employment > Senior executives
- Real estate > Construction: contentious
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property: trade marks, copyright and design
- Employment > Pensions (non-contentious)
- Employment > Employers