Claire Vale > Lanyon Bowdler > Shrewsbury, England > Lawyer Profile
Lanyon Bowdler Offices
CHAPTER HOUSE NORTH
ABBEY LAWN, ABBEY FOREGATE
- Go to...
Contentious Probate and Personal Injury Claims
- Associate Solicitor in personal in Personal Injury Department.
- Also specialise in Contentious probate work and a member of the Association of contentious Trust and Probate Specialists, mainly covering cases under inheritance (provision for family and dependants) Act 1975 and probate disputes but also deal with application to remove executors.
Articles at Antony Collins and co, Birmingham
1991: Qualified as solicitor + joined Lanyon bowdler as an assistant solicitor.
- Joined civil litigation department undertaking about 50% PI work and 50% other types of civil litigation including contract disputes, NFU member cases, Insolvency, debt work/ repossession for Barclays bank.
- Later joined the PI department when it was created + Made associate.
Member of the Association of Contentious Trust and Probate Specialists
1988- LLB from Nottingham University
1988-1989- Guilford College of Law
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners)
Associate solicitor, Claire Vale, heads the contentious probate department at Lanyon Bowdler. The practice continues to be busy advising on various claims under the Inheritance Act as well as a variety of probate disputes relating to challenges to wills. It is also skilled at advising on disputes and applications to remove executors/administrators.
- Next Generation Partners West Midlands > Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Contentious trusts and probate West Midlands > Private client
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the West Midlands
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Private client > Family: elsewhere in the West Midlands
- Insurance > Personal injury: claimant
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the West Midlands
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the West Midlands
- Public sector > Education
- Employment > Employment
- Crime, fraud and licensing > General crime and fraud