Rebecca Davison > Howard Kennedy LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Howard Kennedy LLP Offices
NO.1 LONDON BRIDGE
- Go to...
Rebecca Davison is a solicitor focussing on all aspects of non-contentious commercial property transactions.
Rebecca advises on acquisitions and disposals of freehold and leasehold properties, on the real estate aspects of portfolio management, insolvency and all other landlord and tenant matters.
She also acts for retail and corporate occupier clients on the acquisition, re-gearing and disposal of their occupational property interests.
Rebecca advises foreign investors in UK commercial real estate and with commercial occupiers on HQ relocation.
She is a member of the firm’s Investment Funds and Real Estate sector groups.
She is a UK Board member and founding member of the US-led Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) network.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Art and cultural property
- Public sector > Civil liberties and human rights
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment (including media finance)
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Private prosecutions
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Crime: general
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: white-collar crime (advice to individuals)
- Industry focus > Hospitality and leisure
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: smaller deals, up to £50m
- Corporate and commercial > Partnership
- Real estate > Property litigation
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Reputation management
- Real estate > Residential property
- Corporate and commercial > Commercial contracts
- Real estate > Commercial property: corporate occupiers
- Private client > Family
- Real estate > Planning
- Dispute resolution > Professional discipline
- Real estate > Commercial property: development
- Employment > Employers
- Real estate > Property finance
- Employment > Immigration
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property: trade marks, copyright and design
- Dispute resolution > International arbitration
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport