Astrid Stanley > Howard Kennedy LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Howard Kennedy LLP Offices
NO.1 LONDON BRIDGE
- Go to...
Astrid Stanley is a commercial property expert acting for individuals, developers, property companies, and other investors on a wide spectrum of property development transactions.
Her practice covers the leisure, office, industrial, retail, finance, and development sectors.
Astrid is a partner in the Real Estate department.
She deals with a broad spectrum of transactional matters including landlord and tenant, development, acquisition and disposal of properties, and general property management.
Astrid specialises in development work advising on site acquisitions and assembly, dealing with development issues such as rights to light, land swaps with utility providers and overage, and disposal of the finished product.
She also has extensive experience acting for commercial real estate investors dealing with acquisitions and disposals together with management of investment sites.
Howard Kennedy LLP‘s real estate practice is known for ‘delivering a responsive and commercially focused service’. Adam Walford leads the team on corporate occupier related matters, with expertise in the retail and restaurant sectors. On the development side, Kate Woodgate co-heads the team alongside Graham Kaye, providing a rounded offering which covers both residential and commercial developments, and mixed-use schemes. David Philips is ‘an exceptional lawyer‘ when it comes to large, complex development mandates, while Astrid Stanley has ‘excellent industry knowledge‘ on transactions and advising investors, landlords, and occupiers advice on commercial aqcuisitions for lease.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Art and cultural property
- Public sector > Civil liberties and human rights
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment (including media finance)
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Private prosecutions
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Crime: general
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: white-collar crime (advice to individuals)
- Industry focus > Hospitality and leisure
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: smaller deals, up to £50m
- Corporate and commercial > Partnership
- Real estate > Property litigation
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Reputation management
- Real estate > Residential property
- Corporate and commercial > Commercial contracts
- Real estate > Commercial property: corporate occupiers
- Private client > Family
- Real estate > Planning
- Dispute resolution > Professional discipline
- Real estate > Commercial property: development
- Employment > Employers
- Real estate > Property finance
- Employment > Immigration
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property: trade marks, copyright and design
- Dispute resolution > International arbitration
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport