CLIENT INTELLIGENCE REPORT
The 2016 Client Intelligence Report is a comprehensive investigation into the global legal market that includes the feedback of 9,096 in-house lawyers and clients respondents in 118 countries, and including 79% of the FTSE 100 and 81% of the Fortune 100. The respondents gave us approximately 5,300 hours of interview time to allow us to compile the largest ever legal survey.
Unlike any existing research, our data is fully accessible and interactive granting users the unique opportunity to generate customisable presentations and reports and examine the content behind our publications. All our data can be filtered according to sector, country and region, allowing users to tailor their own analysis. This password-protected information is hosted online at www.clientintelligencereport.com.
As the Client Intelligence research was influenced by in-house lawyers, the survey covered questions most important to general counsel:
- What are the biggest challenges facing companies over the next 12 months?
- How do in-house teams demonstrate their value to the board?
- What legal work will legal teams internalise and what will they outsource?
- Is internal and external legal spend increasing?
- Which industries have the largest in-house legal teams?
- What is first on the agenda for in-house teams to change in the next 12 months?
- How do in-house lawyers measure success?
- What can law firms improve in their service to clients?
- What do clients look for when they are instructing a law firm?
- What changes are expected in the legal market over the next 12 months?
This gives just a brief insight into some of the key findings of the research. There are also in-depth reports that draw attention to the significant trends in the geographic regions we covered, including a global overview. The data behind these summaries is fully accessible and can be used to create independent reports and presentations appropriate to the user.
If you are an in-house lawyer then access to this information is free, just get in touch with us using the form below.