Sarah Hirech > Chambers of Tracey Hennessey > Southampton, England > Lawyer Profile
No.18 Barristers Chambers Offices
No.18 Barristers Chambers
21 Carlton Crescent
- Go to...
Areas of practice include: Areas of practice include: Areas of practice include: Family: Children ( Private law children: Contact and Residence disputes, Domestic violence & injunctions) Family: Finance ( Divorce & Separation, Cohabitation)
Sarah joined Chambers in August 2016 following the successful completion of pupillage. Sarah has a busy practice consisting of family and immigration matters.
Prior to pupillage Sarah worked for a year as Assistant Private Secretary to the Advocate General for Scotland in Whitehall. Sarah was called to the Bar in July 2012, after completing a first degree in Applied Business Management at Imperial College London, converting to law and completing the BPTC. Following the BPTC, Sarah worked as an advocate in the First-Tier Immigration Tribunal, presenting a wide range of immigration cases on behalf of the Respondent.
- Middle Temple Young Barristers’ Association
- Bar Professional Training Course, The University of Law (Very Competent)
- LL.B(Hons), The University of Law
- Graduate Diploma in Law, The University of Law
- BSc (Hons) Applied Business Management, Imperial College London (2.1)