Brooke Morrison > Chambers of John Elvidge QC > York, England > Lawyer Profile
Chambers of John Elvidge QC Offices
Dere Street Barristers
14 TOFT GREEN
- Go to...
Brooke was called to the bar in 2016 and has recently successfully completed a common law pupillage at Dere Street under the supervision of Stephen Thornton.
Before commencing pupillage, Brooke worked as a County Court Advocate representing clients in a variety of civil applications, including infant approvals, CCMCs and small claims trials. Prior to this, whilst completing the BPTC, Brooke was a regular volunteer for the Personal Support Unit in Leeds where she assisted clients in a wide range of legal proceedings.
Brooke accepts work in all areas of Chambers’ practice and has a particular interest in criminal law.
The Honourable Society of the Inner Temple
· Leeds and district Medico-Legal Society
· BPTC, BPP University Leeds (Very Competent)
· GDL, BPP University Leeds
· MA (Hons) Classical Studies, University of Leeds
· BA (Hons) Classical Civilisations, University of Leeds