Mr Adam Holliman > Chambers of George Bompas QC > London, England > Lawyer Profile
4 Stone Buildings Offices
4 Stone Buildings
- Go to...
Mr Adam Holliman
Accepts instructions in line with Chambers’ specialist areas, including company law, insolvency and commercial litigation.
Adam has a broad commercial chancery practice. He often works as junior to leading counsel in heavy, high value or international matters but also as part of larger counsel teams and on his own. Adam’s practice varies from advice on self-contained points to long running litigation. He has also been instructed by the Government on matters involving allegations of rendition and the improper treatment of detainees.
Cases of interest:
- JSC BTA Bank Ablyazov  1 WLR 4754 (Supreme Court).
- Chemtrade Ltd v Fuchs Oil Middle East Ltd; Fuchs Petrolub AG [BVIHC(COM) 158 of 2010] and on appeal [BVIHCVAP2013/0004] – Eastern Caribbean Supreme Court: High Court (Commercial Division) and Court of Appeal.
- Gallaher International Ltd v Tlais Enterprises Ltd  EWHC 804 (Comm) – Commercial Court.
- Cherney v Deripaska  EWHC 965 (Comm) – Commercial Court.
- Re Transocean Equipment Manufacturing and Trading Ltd, Carman v The Cronos Group SA and Others  EWHC 1324 (Ch) – Chancery Division.
Called 2005, Lincoln’s Inn.
Called to the Bar of the British Virgin Islands.
Richard Challoner (RC) School; King’s College, London (LLB First Class); St John’s College, Oxford (BCL).