Philip Stott > Chambers of Mark Ellison QC > London, England > Lawyer Profile
QEB Hollis Whiteman Offices
QEB Hollis Whiteman
1-2 LAURENCE POUNTNEY HILL
- Go to...
Philip Stott is an experienced and talented advocate in the criminal courts, trusted by defence solicitors and prosecuting authorities alike in cases with high levels of sensitivity and complexity. He is frequently instructed on a private basis, and, outside of the criminal courts, to represent professionals before their regulatory body.
His experience includes prosecuting and defending cases involving allegations of
- Homicide, including allegations of medical negligence or involving expert evidence.
- Acquisitive crime, including crimes of high levels of violence, blackmail or sophisticated dishonesty.
- Sexual offending, including rape and the abuse of children.
- Large scale cases of money laundering and/or fraud, including complex white collar/business crime.
- The supply of drugs, particularly over international borders.
- Immigration offending, including misconduct by public officials or lawyers.
- Motoring fatalities, and driving offences.
Called Middle Temple 2004.
Fraud Lawyers Association; Association of Regulatory and Disciplinary Lawyers;
Queens’ College, Cambridge (BA Hons history); City University, London (postgraduate diploma in law); Inns of Court School of Law (Bar Vocational Course).