Ruth Henke > Chambers of Ruth Henke QC > Cardiff, Wales > Lawyer Profile
Chambers of Ruth Henke QC Offices
30 Park Place Chambers
30 PARK PLACE
- Go to...
Ruth is an experienced silk specialising in the protection of and provision of services to children and vulnerable adults.
Ruth has a deserved reputation as an expert in her field. Her knowledge of the relevant law is widely acknowledged. She has a reputation as a highly skilled and effective advocate whose client care skills shine through. Ruth works well both with individuals and teams. She is regularly instructed by local authorities, LHBs, hospitals, parents, relatives, incapacitated adults, and children. Ruth appears in the Family Court, the Court of Protection and the Administrative Court.
Ruth is the editor responsible for the Welsh Materials in the Family Court Practice and is the author of the chapter on Welsh Family Law in Butterworth’s Family Law Service.
Call: 1987 | Queen’s Counsel: 2006
- Head of Chambers (2015)
- Head of the Family Team ( 2011)
- Head of the Public Law Team ( 2006)
- Deputy High Court Judge (2018)
- Member of the Advisory Panel to the Law Commission for England and Wales
- Member of the National Independent Safeguarding Board for Wales
- Chair of the SE & SW Wales regions of the FLBA
Howell’s School, Llandaff; Worcester College Oxford (MA (Oxon) Juris)
Keen gardener; loves art; practises yoga.