Carl Harrison > Chambers of Ruth Henke QC > Cardiff, Wales > Lawyer Profile
Chambers of Ruth Henke QC Offices
30 Park Place Chambers
30 PARK PLACE
- Go to...
Carl is a member of our Public Law, Civil and Crime teams.
Carl is a highly skilled and experienced advocate with a proven track record of successfully handling cases that are legally and factually complex.
He copes well under pressure and adapts to the changing landscape of a case. He prides himself on being acutely attuned to the needs of the professional and lay client and is committed to providing the highest quality of service.
Carl is commercially astute, pragmatic in approach and solution driven. He excels at being a team player who is able to provide leadership when required. He is always motivated to deliver the best outcome for his clients.
- 2005: Joined 30 Park Place, Cardiff
- 2001 – 2005: 12 College Place Southampton
- Specialist Regulatory Advocate in Health and Safety and Environmental Law – B List
- Attorney General’s Unified Lit of Prosecuting Advocates for the Wales and Chester Circuit – B list 2006 to 2012 (list abolished)
- Category 4 – Crown Prosecution Service Approved List of Advocates
- Crown Prosecution Service Specialist Fraud Panel 4
- Inns of Court School of Law
- The University of Wales Aberystwyth
- The University of Utrecht – Netherlands