Juliet Gibbon > Chambers of Ruth Henke QC > Cardiff, > Lawyer Profile
Chambers of Ruth Henke QC Offices
30 Park Place Chambers
30 PARK PLACE
- Go to...
Juliet is a senior member of our Family@30 team, accepting instructions in all Children Act cases but principally in public child law.
She receives instructions from all interested parties including parents, family members, local authorities, guardians and those against whom serious allegations are made. Her experience in criminal law of conducting grave cases including murder, child killing, child rape and other cases of serious violence and sexual mistreatment of children is particularly valued.
Call: 1994; Lincoln’s Inn
- Legal Adviser to the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- Legal Assessor to the Nursing and Midwifery Council
- Family Law Bar Association
- Association of Regulatory and Disciplinary Lawyers
- University of Glamorgan (1993 LLB (Hons) First Class)
- Inns of Court School of Law (1994 BVC (Very Competent)
Reading, hiking and sport.