Fareha Choudhury > Chambers of Nkumbe Ekaney QC and Andrew Norton QC > London, England > Lawyer Profile
1GC | Family Law Offices
1GC | Family Law
10 LINCOLN’S INN FIELDS
- Go to...
Fareha is a very experienced and highly skilled family barrister covering both public and private law children cases as well as financial remedy applications. She is mostly instructed in particularly complex and sensitive cases that involve the most serious allegations. She regularly deals with relocation applications and parental alienation cases. Fareha undertakes the full range of matrimonial finance work and has a reputation for offering robust and conscientious representation.
- Re HM (Adult), PM v KH and Another  EWHC 2685 (Fam)
- HM (Vulnerable Adult: Abduction), Re Family Division, 30 April 2010  EWHC 870 (Fam);  2 F.L.R. 1057;  2 F.C.R. 639;  Fam. Law 935;
- HM (Vulnerable Adult: Abduction), Re Family Division, 24 June 2010  EWHC 1579 (Fam);  1 F.L.R. 97;  Fam. Law 1072;
- M (Children)  EWCA Civ 1753;
- RE JC (Discharge of Care Order : Legal Aid)  EWFC B39;
- Re AD and AM (Fact-Finding hearing) (Application for Re-hearing)  EWHC 326 (Fam);
- X, Y and Z (Disclosure to the Security Service)  EWHC 2400 (Fam) (06 October 2016);
- RE A and Re B Children  EWCA Civ 1101.
Called 1995 Gray’s Inn
Family Law Bar Association
Association of Lawyers for Children