Karen Chapman > Druces LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Druces LLP Offices
- Go to...
Partner and Druces’ Head of Real Estate, Karen has extensive experience in all aspects of commercial property and landlord and tenant related work, with a particular emphasis on investment and unregulated co-investment structures.
During her time at Druces LLP she has acted on over 200 property syndicates. She acts for a variety of clients including private investors, retailers, developers and property companies.
Karen is also a member of the Druces Executive Committee which manages the firm’s direction and vision for the future.
Turner Kenneth Brown – trainee 1988-90; qualified 1990; Turner Kenneth Brown – assistant solicitor 1990-92; Druces & Attlee – associate solicitor 1992-2000; Druces LLP (formerly Druces & Attlee) – partner 2000 to present.
St David School; University of Westminster 1986 BA (Hons) Law and French.
Karen lives in Coleshill, Buckinghamshire with her husband and 2 children. When she is not providing taxi services to her children she enjoys playing the piano, skiing and foreign travel.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Islamic finance
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: smaller deals, up to £50m
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Residential property
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Real estate > Commercial property: corporate occupiers
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Industry focus > Emerging markets
- Corporate and commercial > Equity capital markets – small-mid cap
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Property finance
- Finance > Corporate restructuring & insolvency
- Real estate > Construction: contentious