Dominic Traynor > Druces LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Druces LLP Offices
- Firm Profile
- Go to...
Corporate and Commercial
Dominic is a Partner in Druces’ Corporate & Commercial team, specialising in corporate law, listings and takeovers, M&A and corporate finance. Dominic has acted on several AIM admissions and reverse takeovers, acquisitions, joint ventures and secondary fundraisings, with a particular focus on the natural resources sector.
He graduated from Durham University in 1997 with a degree in Law and, after completing the LPC at the College of Law in York, Dominic joined Ronaldsons where he qualified in 2000.
Kings School, Grantham; University College, Durham University (LLB) 1997; College of Law 1998.
Dominic’s hobbies include running and skiing.
London > Corporate and commercial > Equity capital markets – small-mid cap
Druces LLP is experienced in secondary fundraisings, acquisitions and new IPOs across AQSE, AIM and the Main Market, acting for issuers, financial advisers, nominated advisers and brokers. Clients note that ‘the commerciality of the team matches its excellent legal abilities’. Practice head Dominic Traynor is ‘an exceptional legal adviser, both commercial and practical’.
London > Industry focus > Emerging markets
At Druces LLP, ‘the commerciality of the team matches its excellent legal abilities‘ and one client remarks that ‘as a result we get practical, high-quality legal advice at a reasonable price‘. The firm has a strong presence in the mining sector, particularly in Africa, Turkey, India, China and Latin America, and it handles both capital markets transactions and construction litigation for global natural resources companies. Lead partner Dominic Traynor is ‘an exceptional legal adviser, both commercial and practical‘. Senior associate Jack Dervyn is ‘proving to be a highly accomplished and trusted legal adviser‘. Together, they acted for Caerus Mineral Resources plc on its placing of 21,000,000 new ordinary shares on the London Stock Exchange plc’s main market for listed securities to raise gross proceeds of approximately £2.2m.
- Emerging markets - London > Industry focus
- Equity capital markets – small-mid cap - London > Corporate and commercial
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Islamic finance
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: smaller deals, up to £50m
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Residential property
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Real estate > Commercial property: corporate occupiers
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Industry focus > Emerging markets
- Corporate and commercial > Equity capital markets – small-mid cap
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Property finance
- Finance > Corporate restructuring & insolvency
- Real estate > Construction: contentious