Neil Pfister > Druces LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Druces LLP Offices
- Go to...
Corporate and Commercial
Neil Pfister is a specialist Commercial, IT & IP Partner in our Corporate and Commercial department.
Neil brings his real-life experience at the sharp-end of the IT world to the advice he gives in his core specialism of Commercial Law – in particular the Telecoms, Media and Technology sectors, on matters such as IT and Internet, start-ups as well as Intellectual Property-related issues.
Neil specialises in advising clients based in technology and software, including terms and conditions, agency agreements, confidentiality / NDAs, consultancy, distribution, e-commerce, franchising and intellectual property law. He also advises commercial clients, particularly in the technology sector, on how to structure their businesses, as well as on buying and selling companies, partnerships, LLPs or sole trader businesses.
Prior to entering the law, Neil set up an IT company specialising in providing bespoke software to Local Government. He began his legal career in Surrey, joining Downs Solicitors, rising through the ranks to become Head of Corporate and Commercial. He is also the founder and editor of the technology law website, IT Legal.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: smaller deals, up to £50m
- Finance > Islamic finance
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Real estate > Commercial property: corporate occupiers
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Industry focus > Emerging markets
- Corporate and commercial > Equity capital markets – small-mid cap
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Mining and minerals
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Employment > Immigration
- Real estate > Property finance
- Finance > Corporate restructuring & insolvency