Nigel Brown > Druces LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Druces LLP Offices
- Go to...
Construction - Real Estate
Nigel is a consultant in our Real Estate team. He specialises in legal issues arising in construction, engineering, procurement and property development. He acts for developers, employers, property owners and occupiers, contractors and professional consultants. He advises on the full range of projects from major public procurement schemes and energy projects to office, retail and residential developments and individual sites. He has knowledge and experience of an extensive range of building contracts, consultants’ appointments and related documents and regularly gives seminars and workshops on these.
He is the author of “Let the Builder Beware-a guide to professional appointments and warranties on construction projects”.
He enjoys golf, skiing and the outdoors.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: smaller deals, up to £50m
- Finance > Islamic finance
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Real estate > Commercial property: corporate occupiers
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Industry focus > Emerging markets
- Corporate and commercial > Equity capital markets – small-mid cap
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Mining and minerals
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Employment > Immigration
- Real estate > Property finance
- Finance > Corporate restructuring & insolvency