Michelle Goodrum > Druces LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Druces LLP Offices
- Go to...
Michelle is a Senior Associate in Druces’ Real Estate team. Michelle specialises in leasehold enfranchisement and in commercial and residential property.
Michelle has experience assisting both landlords and tenants in leasehold enfranchisement (including in respect of lease extensions, collective enfranchisements and rights of first refusal) and in UK residential and commercial property. Michelle advises a variety of clients, including individuals, developers and companies.
Michelle qualified as a solicitor in March 2012.
Prior to joining Sykes Anderson Perry, who merged with Druces LLP in October 2019, Michelle worked as a Property Solicitor at a central London firm.
Michelle obtained her law degree from King’s College London
Outside of work, Michelle enjoys reading, going to the theatre and travelling.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: smaller deals, up to £50m
- Finance > Islamic finance
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Real estate > Commercial property: corporate occupiers
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Industry focus > Emerging markets
- Corporate and commercial > Equity capital markets – small-mid cap
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Mining and minerals
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Employment > Immigration
- Real estate > Property finance
- Finance > Corporate restructuring & insolvency