Claire lives in Surrey and enjoys travelling, reading and watching the Harlequins play at the Stoop.
Claire Rigby > Druces LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Druces LLP Offices
- Go to...
Corporate and Commercial
Claire is a Senior Associate in Druces LLP’s Corporate and Commercial team.
Claire deals with a broad range of corporate and commercial matters, including mergers and acquisitions, corporate re-organisations as well as advising on a range of property and acquisition finance transactions. She specialises in mergers and acquisitions in regulated industries and has particular expertise in the healthcare sector. Claire is also experienced in dealing with Sharia’a compliant transactions.
Claire joined Druces LLP as a Trainee Solicitor in October 2011, qualifying in October 2013.
Claire is a member of Druces’ Entrepreneurs and Alternative Investment Funds Groups.
Claire read History at the University of Southampton.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Islamic finance
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: smaller deals, up to £50m
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Residential property
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Real estate > Commercial property: corporate occupiers
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Industry focus > Emerging markets
- Corporate and commercial > Equity capital markets – small-mid cap
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Property finance
- Finance > Corporate restructuring & insolvency
- Real estate > Construction: contentious