Elizabeth Dwomoh > Lamb Chambers (Chambers of Richard Power) > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Lamb Chambers (Chambers of Richard Power) Offices
LAMB BUILDING, TEMPLE
- Go to...
Elizabeth is an established property and commercial practitioner with particular expertise in the fields of housing, commercial and residential landlord and tenant law. She is also the author of “A Practical Guide to the Ending of Assured Shorthold Tenancies” published by Law Brief Publishing.
As an experienced advocate, Elizabeth combines sound business acumen with a practical and forensic approach to her trial advocacy and advisory work. Professional and lay clients alike find her to be an approachable, efficient and commercial problem solver.
Year of Call 2005
- Commercial Bar Association
- Employment Bar Association
- LLB (Hons), University of Dublin, Trinity College
- Diplôme de Droit Français, Université Panthéon–Assas Paris I
- BVC, Inns of Court School of Law, City University
- Queen Mother Scholarship, Middle Temple
- Blackstone Entrance Exhibition, Middle Temple
When time permits, Elizabeth enjoys travel, reading and medieval castle restoration.