Ms Helen Brander > Chambers of Oba Nsugbe KC > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Pump Court Chambers Offices
Pump Court Chambers
3 PUMP COURT, TEMPLE
- Go to...
Ms Helen Brander
Helen Brander has extensive experience in all aspects of family law and specialises in family finance, inheritance and probate disputes, and disputes concerning children. She is able to advise, assist and provide representation at any stage of proceedings and welcomes requests for initial advice. She is a firm believer in the benefits of alternative dispute resolution, including mediation and early neutral evaluations / non-court dispute resolution appointments, and is a trained arbitrator under the IFLA (Children) scheme.
Clients have described Helen as well-prepared, articulate, firm, incisive and yet approachable, sensitive and considerate. She is qualified to accept instructions on a direct public access basis.
Helen has a professional interest in the application of family law in Italy and Germany, the experience of expatriate Britons in those countries, and their nationals living in England and Wales
- Association of Lawyers for Children
- British Italian Lawyers Association
- Family Law Bar Association
- South Eastern Circuit
- LLB (Hons) English and German Laws (Liverpool)
- Humboldt Universitaet zu Berlin (Klein BGB Schein)
- LLM by Research in Charity Law (Charity Law Unit, University of Liverpool)
- STEP certificate in Trusts and Estates
- Trained arbitrator under the IFLA (Children) scheme