Cameron Stocks > Gatehouse Chambers > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Gatehouse Chambers Offices
1 Lady Hale Gate, Gray’s Inn
- Go to...
Cameron specialises in property and private client matters with particular expertise in landlord and tenant and contentious probate.
Ranked by Legal 500 as a “rising star”, Cameron is noted for his excellence in both capability and client relationships. He is widely recognised for his down to earth attitude and his ability to advise clients in an accessible manner.
Cameron has a busy advisory practice and frequently appears in the High Court and County Courts in trials and applications and the First-Tier Tribunal dealing with service charge and land registration matters. In addition to court, Cameron has a budding ADR practice and is regularly instructed to represent clients at mediation and other forms of ADR.
Major Exhibition Award BPTC, Inner Temple
Dean’s Award, Northumbria University
Durham University Involvement in the Community Award
- Property Bar Association
- Social Housing Law Association
- Chancery Bar Association – Equality & Diversity Sub-committee
- London Common Law and Commercial Bar Association
- Contentious Trusts Association
- Lexis PSL Contributing Author – Property and Social Housing
- Bar Pro Bono Unit
- LLB Hons, 1st Class (Durham University, St Mary’s College)
- Bar Professional Training Course, Outstanding (Northumbria University, Newcastle)
- Major Exhibition Award BPTC, Inner Temple
- Dean’s Award, Northumbria University
Away from chambers, Cameron is an active conservationist with a particular interest in elephant conservation and he currently serves as an executive board member of Save the Asian Elephants. Cameron is also very involved in FreeBar an LGBT+ organisation established by Gatehouse Chambers along with other leading chambers which aims to promote diversity and inclusivity of LGBT+ members and staff at the Bar.