Mr Andrew Tait > Francis Taylor Building > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Francis Taylor Building Offices
Francis Taylor Building
FRANCIS TAYLOR BUILDING, INNER TEMPLE
- Go to...
Mr Andrew Tait
Andrew Tait QC is Head of Chambers. He is also Chairman of the Planning and Environment Bar Association.
Andrew’s main areas of work are in planning and environmental law, in particular major infrastructure work, highways, compulsory purchase and compensation.
- MA (Oxon) (Open Exhibitioner)
- QC 2003
- Assistant Parliamentary Boundary Commissioner for England (Fifth Review)
- Bencher of the Inner Temple
- Member of the South Eastern Circuit
- Member of the Planning and Environment Bar Association PEBA (Chairman 2016-; Vice Chairman 2012-2016); the Administrative Law Bar Association, the Parliamentary Bar, the Compulsory Purchase Association, the Anglo-American Real Property Institute and the National Infrastructure Planning Association
- Member of the DCLG’s Nationally Significant Infrastructure Planning Sounding Board