Alexandra Wilson > Chambers of David Josse QC > London, England > Lawyer Profile
5 St Andrews Hill Offices
5 St Andrews Hill
- Go to...
Criminal defence and prosecution and Family law.
Called to the Bar in 2018.
Alexandra is a barrister specialising in criminal and family law.
Instructing solicitors have been impressed with Alexandra’s excellent client care, her meticulous preparation and advice. She represents clients with the utmost professionalism and proficiency and is often specifically requested by both professional and lay clients.
Instructing solicitors have said:
“She has shown an ability to pick up a very difficult matter, in tough circumstances, even when parachuted in late in the day, and imbibe herself in the case.”
“Both [the lay client] and I were very happy and very impressed with the quality of work that Alexandra provided from the onset. The client was very stressed out prior to her hearing but she found Alexandra to be very helpful and dealt with her concerns, which put the client at ease.”
“I have had positive feedback from clients she has represented who have all been happy with her service. She is extremely professional.”
- Advocate Panel 2016-2020 Grade 1 list.
- Trained police station Appropriate Adult.
- Essex Young Resolution Committee.
- Middle Temple Hall Committee (elected).
- Equality, Diversity and Social Mobility Sub-Committee of Middle Temple Hall Committee.
- Education Sub-Committee of Middle Temple Hall Committee.
- Criminal Bar Association Social Mobility Committee.
- Mentor for Women in Criminal Law.
- LLM Legal Practice including BPTC, BPP Law School.
- Graduate Diploma in Law, BPP University.
- BA (Hons) Philosophy, Politics and Economics, University of Oxford.
- Queen’s Scholarship, Middle Temple.
- Master’s Scholarship, University College, Oxford.
- RAI Award, Rothermere American Institute.