John Crawford > Chambers of David Josse QC > London, England > Lawyer Profile
5 St Andrews Hill Offices
5 St Andrews Hill
- Go to...
John Crawford is developing a growing practice in all areas of criminal law. He has appeared in cases involving robbery, sexual assault and fraud. John has appeared in numerous cases involving youths and is aware of the additional issues and particular vulnerabilities that often arise when dealing with young clients.
He has conducted extradition hearings involving a range of requesting states, including the United States. John has appeared in cases where the argument has focused on the legality of warrants, prison conditions and article 8 rights.
John has advised private and legally aided clients in relation to various areas of family law, as well as appearing in both the County Court and the High Court in contested hearings.
John was called to the Bar in 2016.
- Defence Extradition Lawyers Forum (DELF).
- BPTC: University of Law: Outstanding.
- BA Law (Cantab): Cambridge: First.
- Gray’s Inn Reid Scholarship.
- University of Law Employment Law award (BPTC).
- Lamb Building Advanced Criminal Procedure award (BPTC).
- Ng Law award (Jesus College Cambridge).