Eleanor Scott-Davies > Chambers of David Josse QC > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Chambers of David Josse QC Offices
5 St Andrews Hill
- Go to...
Eleanor’s practice covers criminal, prison and extradition work.
Eleanor regularly appears in the Crown Court and Youth Court acting for both the prosecution and the defence.
In addition, Eleanor frequently represents clients at prison adjudications and parole hearings.
Prior to joining chambers Eleanor worked for 3 years at a top London Solicitors where she prepared cases and represented clients at the police station.
Eleanor is Police station accredited.
Eleanor was called to the Bar in 2010.
General Dental Council (GDC) Band A (1-5 years’ call) appointed advocate.
Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) Grade 2 appointed panel advocate.
- Young Fraud Lawyers Association.
- North London Bar Mess (Committee member).
- University of York; BA (Hons) History; 2:1.
- The College of Law; Graduate Diploma in Law; Commendation.
- The College of Law; Bar Vocational Course; Very Competent.
- The College of Law; LLB; 2:1.