Georgia Beatty > Chambers of David Josse KC > London, England > Lawyer Profile
5 St Andrews Hill Offices
5 St Andrews Hill
- Go to...
Georgia is a specialist extradition practitioner who also has a substantial practice in Criminal Law.
Georgia specialises in Extradition Law. Her extradition practice includes both Part 1 and Part 2 matters and involves a wide range of legal issues arising under the Extradition Act 2003 and the European Convention on Human Rights.
In addition to her extradition practice, Georgia has a busy practice in all areas of Criminal Law. She both defends and prosecutes in criminal proceedings at the Magistrates’, Youth and Crown Courts.
Instructing solicitors have said:
‘Ms Beatty was phenomenal in her handling of the case and received positive feedback from all. … I have found Ms Beatty to be a hardworking barrister with personal and professional skills of a very high level.’
‘Ms Beatty has shown herself to be reliable and effective with the instructions that we have given her. I have had positive feedback from clients she has represented who have all been happy with her service.’
- Georgia was called to the bar in 2017.
- CPS General Crime Advocate Panel: Level 2.
- CPS Extradition Advocate Panel: Level 2.
- Government Legal Department: Junior Junior scheme.
- Defence Extradition Lawyers Forum (DELF).
- Inner Temple.
- Women in Criminal Law (WICL).
- Princess Royal Scholarship, Inner Temple.
- Advocacy Award, University of Law
- Leiden University: LLM in Public International Law (Cum Laude).
- University of Law: Bar Professional Training Course (Very Competent).
- London School of Economics and Political Science: LLB in Laws (First Class Honours).
Lawyer Rankings(Rising stars)Ranked: Tier 1
Georgia Beatty – 5 St Andrews Hill ‘Georgia is an excellent lawyer, with a keen eye for detail and the ability to cut through even the most complex of cases. In court her aptitude for cross-examining expert witnesses is second to none.’