Gemma Rose > Chambers of David Josse KC > London, England > Lawyer Profile
5 St Andrews Hill Offices
5 St Andrews Hill
- Go to...
Gemma is a barrister practising in all areas of criminal, family and extradition proceedings.
Gemma is a barrister practising in all areas of criminal, family and extradition proceedings. She also has experience working with the National Crime Agency (NCA).
Here’s what some of those who have worked with Gemma have to say about her:
“I found her to be hardworking, ever present when needed, her knowledge was sound, clear and direct; and that she has a natural affinity for criminal litigation.”
“Her communication skills are first class, and she strikes up an instant rapport with clients – engaging them fully and inviting confidence and trust.”
- Gemma was called to the Bar in 2015.
- CPS Advocate Panel Member Grade 2.
- CPS Specialist Prosecutor: Extradition Grade 1.
- Inner Temple.
- Criminal Bar Association.
- Women in Criminal Law.
- Defence Extradition Lawyers Forum.
- Young Fraud Lawyers Association.
- Women in Family Law.
- University of Law – BPTC – Very Competent
- University of Warwick – Law (LLB) – 2:1