Vivian Walters > Chambers of David Josse KC > London, England > Lawyer Profile
5 St Andrews Hill Offices
5 St Andrews Hill
- Go to...
Vivian has over twenty-five years experience in prosecuting and defending serious crime. As a testament to Vivian’s skills and experience, she has previously successfully completed the treasury counsel monitoring process and was standing counsel to the former RCPO.
She is an experienced criminal barrister and is instructed to prosecute both as leading counsel and alone. She has extensive experience both in white-collar and organised crime.
Vivian’s current practice focuses on cases involving vulnerable witnesses, particularly those involving, serious sexual offences and rape.
- Vivian was called to the Bar in 1991.
- Grade 4 Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) prosecutor of appointed advocates.
- Specialist prosecutor for the CPS organised crime and fraud divisions.
- Specialist prosecutor for the CPS rape and serious sexual offences panel.
- Criminal Bar Association.