Paul Valder > Chambers of David Josse KC > London, England > Lawyer Profile
5 St Andrews Hill Offices
5 St Andrews Hill
- Go to...
Paul Valder is an experienced barrister who prosecutes and defends crime at all levels. He is a CPS level 4 appointed advocate, and appears in cases that demand his level of experience and expertise. Paul has particular experience in MTIC cases, complex frauds and white collar crime work. As a consequence he is regularly instructed in complex confiscation post conviction.
He has specialised for some time in asset recovery work, particularly complex cash forfeiture proceedings on appeal to the Crown Court
Paul is also instructed in serious sexual assault and rape cases, including historic matters or with child complainants.
He prosecutes murder and motor manslaughter.
Paul does regulatory work and appears on behalf of local authorities, the Metropolitan Police and the General Dental Council (GDC).
- Paul accepts Direct Public Access instructions.
- Paul was called to the Bar in 1994.
- Paul is a level 4 advocate on the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) list of appointed advocates.
- Paul is a specialist CPS advocate in respect of rape and serious sexual offences.
- Paul is specialist CPS advocate for fraud and serious crime.
- General Dental Council (GDC) Band C (10 years + call) appointed specialist panel advocate.
- Criminal Bar Association.
- Kent Bar Mess.
- Proceeds of Crime Lawyers Association.
- Fraud Lawyers Association