Charlotte Oliver > Chambers of David Josse KC > London, England > Lawyer Profile
5 St Andrews Hill Offices
5 St Andrews Hill
- Go to...
Charlotte is a criminal barrister with a successful practice both prosecuting and defending.
Charlotte is a criminal barrister who accepts instructions to prosecute and defend.
Instructing Solicitors have said:
“Both myself and the client are extremely impressed and happy with the result – a case which was not easy to win but with the right tactics and representation there was always hope.”
- CPS General Crime Advocate Panel: Level 2.
- ADR-OCR Civil and Commercial Mediator.
- Inner Temple Pupillage Award (2018).
- Criminal Bar Association (CBA)
- Women in Criminal Law (WICL)
- BSc (University of Bristol, 2015): First Class.
- GDL (BPP University, 2016): Distinction.
- BPTC (BPP University, 2017): Very Competent.