Lee Parkhill > Cornerstone Barristers > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Cornerstone Barristers Offices
2-3 GRAY'S INN SQUARE
- Go to...
Public law; local government; Court of Protection; health and social care
Lee has a broad public law practice, with particular expertise in local government, social care and healthcare. Lee is also an experienced Court of Protection practitioner.
- Royal Borough of Greenwich v CDM  EWCOP 15, court’s approach to fluctuating capacity.
- Re SH  EWCOP 21, court’s power to appoint an office of a corporation as a deputy (rather than the named office holder).
- Richards v Worcestershire County Council & Anor  EWCA Civ 1998, scope for private law claim arising from non-performance of a public law duty.
- R (GS) v London Borough of Camden  EWHC 1762 (Admin), duties of local authorities under the Care Act 2014.
- Watch Tower v The Charity Commission  1 W.L.R. 2625, junior counsel for Appellants in case considering the adequacy of a statutory tribunal as an alternative to judicial review.
- R (Hall) v Leicestershire County Council  EWHC 2985 (Admin), junior counsel for Defendant in a challenge to the lawfulness of consultation on proposals to close a museum.
- R (OH) v London Borough of Bexley  EWHC 1843 (Admin), challenge to decision to reduce levels of funding for community care needs.
Court of Protection Bar Association
Constitutional and Administrative Law Bar Association (ALBA)
Lawyer Rankings(Leading Juniors)Ranked: Tier 3
Lee Parkhill –Cornerstone Barristers ‘An excellent barrister. His knowledge of his subject areas is incredible, and he conveys complex information in a clear manner that professional and lay clients understand.’