Ms Gemma Stokes > Chambers of Mike Magee > Cambridge, England > Lawyer Profile
Fenners Chambers Offices
3 MADINGLEY ROAD
- Go to...
Ms Gemma Stokes
Gemma qualified as a solicitor in 2005, a duty solicitor in 2006 and achieved higher rights of audience in 2007 in both civil and criminal disciplines.
Crime: In criminal work she has undertaken the prosecution and defence of:
• Serious sexual offending including rape, sexual assaults and offences involving the indecent images of children,
• Offences involving drug and alcohol related offending
• Serious offences of violence including murder
• Offences of child neglect.
Family Law: She has extensive experience representing young and vulnerable clients with learning difficulties, mental health conditions and addictions, and has completed The Advocates Gateway training.
Public Law: She has experience in regulatory law especially in the area of healthcare. Her areas of practice include:
• Representing NHS England, East Anglia Area Team from March 2014 to date, as Performer List Support Officer utilising The National Health Service (Performers Lists) (England) Regulations 2013
• Finance and Property Issues Panel Appeals
Began career as solicitor; called to the Bar 2013, Middle Temple; direct access qualified 2013.
Criminal Bar Association.
Northfields Upper School; University College Northampton (LLB 2(1)).
Running, cycling, walking, reading.