Mr Christian Taylor > Chambers of Bill Braithwaite QC > Manchester, England > Lawyer Profile
Chambers of Bill Braithwaite QC Offices
- Go to...
Mr Christian Taylor
Christian practises exclusively in personal injury law and its related litigation. He has particular expertise in clinical negligence; Criminal Injuries Compensation; employer’s liability; highways claims; industrial disease; limitation issues; military claims; product liability; public liability; and road traffic accidents (especially cyclists).
Christian has a busy fast and multi-track practice, dealing with complex cases involving issues of liability and causation.
- “Unfair crime compensation scheme inflicts lasting pain”, The Times, The Brief, 17th February 2016
- “CICA Appeals; some practical points” Personal Injury Law Journal, June 2015 (136)
- MA (Cantab) (2:1)
- Post Graduate Diploma Law (Commendation)
- Bar Vocational Course (Very Competent)
- Hardwicke Scholar, Sir Thomas More Bursary