Mr Philip Marshall > Chambers of Bill Braithwaite QC > Liverpool, England > Lawyer Profile
Chambers of Bill Braithwaite QC Offices
ONE DERBY SQUARE
- Go to...
Mr Philip Marshall
Philip is a family law practitioner specialising in matrimonial finance and property and related divorce cases.
He has extensive experience of “big money” matrimonial disputes at all levels, many with an international or jurisdictional element, and appeared in both White and Miller and McFarlane in the House of Lords. He is currently instructed on behalf of the appellant wife in Owens v Owens before the Supreme Court.
Philip is a Bencher and former vice-chairman of the Advocacy and CPD Committee of Gray’s Inn, a Fellow of the International Academy of Family Lawyers (IAFL) and an associate member of Resolution. He is former Chairman (2016/2017) of the Family Law Bar Association (FLBA).
As well as being a Door Tenant at Exchange Chambers, Philip is the joint head of One King’s Walk Bench Chambers in London.
Call 1989; Silk 2012
- Immediate Past Chairman of the Family Law Bar Association
- Fellow of the International Academy of Family Lawyers (IAFL)
- Associate Member of Resolution
- Senior Advocacy Trainer and former vice–chairman of the Advocacy and CPD Committee of Gray’s Inn
- Merchant Taylors’ School
- LLB (Hons) – Liverpool
- Inns of Court School of Law (Bar Vocational Course)