Julian Kenny KC > Twenty Essex > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Twenty Essex Offices
20 ESSEX STREET
- Go to...
Julian Kenny KC
- Banking and financial services
- Commodities and international trade
- Insurance and reinsurance
- Jurisdiction, conflicts and enforcement
Julian specialises in commercial law, particularly banking, shipping and commodities, insurance and reinsurance, conflicts and jurisdiction, and arbitration. He is a leading specialist in chartering and international sale of goods disputes.
In addition, Julian has extensive banking experience, particularly with disputes involving swaps and derivatives based on the ISDA Master Agreement.
Called 1997, Gray’s Inn.
- Inns of Court School of Law: Bar Vocational Course, Outstanding
- City University: Diploma in Law, Distinction
- University of Oxford, Magdalen College: MA in English Literature, First Class
Lawyer Rankings(Leading Silks)Ranked: Tier 5
Julian Kenny KC –Twenty Essex ‘A first choice silk for shipping and commodities disputes. Excellent at advising on complex issues of law in a way that is readily understandable by clients. Very good on his feet.’(Leading Silks)Ranked: Tier 5