Andrew Feld > Twenty Essex > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Twenty Essex Offices
20 ESSEX STREET
- Go to...
- Banking and finance
- Commercial law
- Civil fraud
- Arbitration and mediation
- EU and competition law
- Insolvency and company law
- Private international law
Andrew has a busy commercial practice encompassing all areas of Chambers’ work, including commercial disputes, shipping, shipbuilding and commodities, company and insolvency, and competition law. He regularly appears, both as sole counsel and as part of a larger team, in the Commercial Court and a range of arbitral tribunals.
He has particular experience of cases involving conflicts of laws issues, including anti-suit injunctions, contested jurisdiction challenges and cross-border insolvency cases. Andrew also regularly advises on, and appears in, disputes spanning the full range of contentious insolvency and company law. He has particular experience of misfeasance actions and other claims brought against directors.
Before coming to the Bar, Andrew worked for several years as a competition and regulatory economist. He initially practised at the Competition Commission before moving to the private sector as an economic consultant. His experience is an asset in matters involving competition law, as well as in cases of a technical or complex nature more generally.
Year of call: 2013
- Commercial Bar Association
- Insolvency Lawyers’ Association
- Young Fraud Lawyers Association
- BPP University Law School: Bar Professional Training Course, Outstanding (2013)
- City University: Graduate Diploma in Law, Distinction (2012)
- University College London: MSc in Economics, Distinction (2009)
- University of Oxford, Brasenose College: BA (Hons) in Philosophy, Politics and Economics (2007)