Dr Harris Bor > Twenty Essex > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Twenty Essex Offices
20 ESSEX STREET
- Go to...
Dr Harris Bor
- Arbitration and mediation
- Banking and financial services
- Civil fraud
- Commercial law
- Insolvency and company law
- Private international law
- Shareholder, joint venture and partnership disputes
Harris’s practice covers all areas of international arbitration and commercial and company litigation. He is a team player who is happy to act as sole counsel or with other senior or junior barristers.
He has particular expertise in corporate, joint venture, trade, banking and financial services, civil fraud, professional negligence, and project and insurance disputes. Harris also specialises in disputes involving the licensing and exploitation of intellectual property, including in the technology and pharmaceutical sectors. He has acted for investment banks, hedge funds, international and domestic companies, public and government bodies and individuals.
Harris’s cases frequently have an international element. He has provided expert evidence to foreign courts and tribunals on matters of English law.
His arbitration experience has included significant proceedings under the ICC, LCIA, UNCITRAL, WIPO and ICSID arbitration rules. He has expertise in court applications relating to arbitrations.
Harris acts as an arbitrator and is a Centre for Effective Dispute Resolution (CEDR) accredited mediator.
Year of call: 2006
- Anglo-Russian Law Association
- CEDR accredited mediator
- Commercial Bar Association Brexit Committee: Arbitration Sub-Group
- Dubai International Financial Centre Courts: Registered Practitioner
- English Chancery Bar Association
- English Commercial Bar Association
- University of Cambridge: PhD
- Queen Mary University of London: LLM in International and Comparative Dispute Resolution
- University College London: BA