Tony Beswetherick > Twenty Essex > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Twenty Essex Offices
20 ESSEX STREET
- Go to...
- Arbitration and mediation
- Banking and finance
- Commercial law
- Insolvency and company law
- Private international law
Tony specialises in the fields of insolvency and restructuring, civil fraud, commercial litigation and company law. His practice often involves cases with a cross-border element.
He was shortlisted for Insolvency/Company Junior Barrister of the Year at the Chambers UK Bar Awards 2017. He is also identified as “most highly regarded” in Who’s Who Legal 2019 for Restructuring and Insolvency.
Tony previously worked as an employed barrister in the Advocacy Group of Denton Wilde Sapte, a major international law firm.
Year of call: 2003
- Chancery Bar Association
- Commercial Bar Association
- Fraud Lawyers Association
- Insolvency Lawyers’ Association
- Personal Insolvency Legal Advice and Representation Scheme
Oxford University: Modern History, First Class