Blair Leahy > Twenty Essex > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Twenty Essex Offices
20 ESSEX STREET
- Go to...
- Banking and finance
- Civil fraud
- Company law
- General commercial litigation
- International and domestic insolvency and restructuring
Blair is a commercial litigator specialising in complex multi-jurisdictional fraud and asset tracing claims, and disputes with technical insolvency or company law aspects.
She has extensive trial experience, and experience of obtaining urgent interim relief, including freezing injunctions in aid of foreign proceedings.
Blair was admitted to the Bar of the East Caribbean Supreme Court, British Virgin Islands in 2015 and has been admitted to the Bar of the Cayman Islands for specific cases.
Qualified 2001, Inner Temple.
- Association of Business Recovery Professionals (R3)
- Chancery Bar Association
- Commercial Bar Association
- Fraud Lawyers Association
- Insolvency Lawyers Association
- London Common Law and Commercial Bar Association
- City Law School: Diploma in Law
- University of Essex: MA in Continental Philosophy
- York University: BA in Philosophy, First Class